Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

Planner meets Potter 2.0

I love love love the Harry Potter theme for my planners :)


You might already know my Malden pocket, which I presented on my blog back in February:

So this week I changed the Set-up of two other Planners into the Potterhead-Theme :)

First: My Malden Personal ochre


I found these pictures on Pinterest
(You can find me {and the pictures ;-)} here)


Next week's decoration in Gryffindor style <3 



I love my today marker :)
("Always")


Selfmade charms 
(made of shrinkplastic, dt.: "Schrumpffolie")



 
Harry Potter treasure chest 
filled with all my Harry Potter stationery


I love these bits and pieces I found on Pinterest and printed on Kraftpaper <3






Again my selfmade Dividers





How do you like the Harry Potter theme?
Are you a Potterhead, too?

In my next post I'll show you my Gryffindor-Filo <3
(Malden pocket crimson)